The Customer Care Representative will provide a high quality customer experience by delivering exceptional customer service and support for new and existing customers.
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
1. Respond effectively to customer inquiries.
2. Promote and upsell Bruce Telecom products and services whenever possible.
3. Proactively contact customers to inform them of Bruce Telecom products and services.
4. Work efficiently to improve customer experience.
5. Stay abreast of customer care performance targets and work to achieve them.
6. Resolve billing and service complaints upon first contact.
7. Keep current on all services including but not limited to telephone services, long distance, Internet and retail products.
8. Initiate service orders and coordinate with various departments and ensure follow through.
9. Accurately calculate and apply service charges, billing credits and billing adjustments.
10. Ensure that appropriate forms/applications are completed and processed as per established processes.
11. Report data and maintain records accurately using the tools and systems provided.
12. Take responsibility for issues and follow up/escalate accordingly.
13. Provide expertise in specialty groups to relevant departments both internally and externally during procedural
14. Maintain and update various online and printed product information and manuals.
15. Complete other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
College or Business School Diploma in Business, Administration or equivalent experience
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Must have exceptional customer relationship skills
Possess proven sales skills
Possess strong conflict management and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must be flexible and adaptable to sales situations
Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
Must have strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills
Must be comfortable with learning and using new technology
Detail and Goal Oriented
Hours of Work:
Part-Time - 25 Hours per Week
Location, Days and Hours of Operation may vary
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, February 1, 2019.