The Financial Analyst is responsible for the analysis and reporting of regulatory data, subscriber statistics, and financial reporting information for Bruce Telecom.
Reports to: Finance Manager
1. Prepare all month end financial statements and statistical reporting.
2. Prepare regulatory reporting.
3. Prepare monthly variance analysis and detailed account analysis.
4. Reconcile key general ledger accounts to facilitate internal control framework.
5. Prepare monthly bank and account reconciliations.
6. Participate in the annual budgeting process.
7. Evaluate, create and maintain product and service charge codes.
8. Provide back-up support for other positions in the Finance Team.
9. Complete other duties as assigned by the Manager.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting
Required Skills and Experience:
3 years of experience working in a finance department
Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
Proficiency with Excel formulas and functions
Familiarity with database structure and queries
Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
Ability to set and manage priorities
Ability to work independently
Ability to work in a team environment
Well-developed customer service skills
Hours of Work:
35 Hours per Week
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources.