The Customer Care Representative will provide a high quality customer experience by delivering exceptional customer service and support for new and existing customers.
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
- Respond effectively to customer inquiries.
- Promote and upsell Bruce Telecom products and services whenever possible.
- Proactively contact customers to inform them of Bruce Telecom products and services.
- Work efficiently to improve customer experience.
- Stay abreast of customer care performance targets and work to achieve them.
- Resolve billing and service complaints upon first contact.
- Keep current on all services including but not limited to telephone services, long distance, Internet and retail products.
- Initiate service orders and coordinate with various departments and ensure follow through.
- Accurately calculate and apply service charges, billing credits and billing adjustments.
- Ensure that appropriate forms/applications are completed and processed as per established processes.
- Report data and maintain records accurately using the tools and systems provided.
- Take responsibility for issues and follow up/escalate accordingly.
- Provide expertise in specialty groups to relevant departments both internally and externally during procedural modification.
- Maintain and update various online and printed product information and manuals.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
College or Business School Diploma in Business, Administration or equivalent experience
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Must have exceptional customer relationship skills
Possess proven sales skills
Possess strong conflict management and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must be flexible and adaptable to sales situations
Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers
Must have strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills
Must be comfortable with learning and using new technology
Detail and Goal Oriented
Hours of Work:
Part-Time - 25 Hours per Week
Location, Days and Hours of Operation may vary
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com