To provide a high quality customer experience by delivering exceptional service and technical support for customers.
Reports to: IT Manager
1. Respond effectively to customer inquiries.
2. Provide courteous and effective technical assistance.
3. Promote Bruce Telecom products & services.
4. Work efficiently to shorten average call time, which will shorten wait times in the queue.
5. Meet departmental metrics for performance and quality.
6. Initiate service orders and coordinate with various departments when required.
7. When reporting data and maintaining records, input accurate and complete information using the tools and systems provided.
8. Take responsibility for issues and follow up/escalate accordingly.
9. Provide specialized input as required for process improvements and reducing repeat troubles.
10. Maintain and update various online and printed product information and manuals.
11. Develop and maintain technical tips and procedures for departmental use as required.
12. Complete other duties as required.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Post-Secondary education in computer technology or equivalent experience
Qualifications & Skills:
Must have exceptional customer relationship skills
Effective troubleshooting ability
Possess strong conflict management skills
Proven skills in teamwork
Must be able to multi-task effectively
Excellent communication skills
Must be comfortable with learning and using new technology
Valid Driver’s License
Hours of Work:
Part-Time - 25 Hours per Week
Days and Hours of Operation will vary
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019.